PADI Open Water Diver Course
Become a Diver with us at Scuba Freedom!
The PADI Open Water course is the most widely known and popular entry level diver course worldwide. Open Water Certification is a lifelong certification that allows you to dive anywhere in the entire world.
After our comprehensive course you will have all the knowledge and skills needed to safely dive with your buddy, and warmly welcomed into the diving community. You will be certified to rent and own equipment and Scuba tanks independantly.
It's also so much fun! You will be amazed how quickly you'll begin to feel comfortable breathing underwater and exploring completely alien environments! It's one of the most exciting and rewarding new adventures you will ever experience.
Open Water Course is a 2-day experience which has a session in a controlled pool or pool-like environment, and four open water dives in Cenote and Cozumel.
* You must complete PADI eLearning BEFORE you meet your instructor.
Prerequisites: 15 Years of Age
Health Requirment :
Everyone must download and read PADI Medical Questionairre and make sure if you need your physician's signature to participate in the diving course.
2-day PADI Open Water Diver Course with PADI eLearning
- Small group class; Maximum TWO students!
- 2 days in-water training during your vacation
- PADI eLearning, Confined Water Session and Four Dives in Cenote and Cozumel
- You complete the theory part with PADI eLearning before you meet your instructor to start in-water training.
- Best diving destinations in the Yucatan! You will dive in Cenote and Cozumel during your course!!
- PADI eLearning and C-card processing fee: US$170/person ( by Credit card via PayPal) Logbook included.
>>see how to start PADI eLearning
- In-water training : US$390/person
We accept only Cash in USD or Mexican Pesos. Sorry for your inconvenience.
- Total course fee: US$560/person
Price Includes: PADI Open Water eLearning, PADI Logbook, Certification card Fee, Instruction, Full Rental Equipment, Snacks and Refreshments, Transportation Costs to Cenote and Cozumel, Cenote entrance fee, Cozumel Boat Dive, Lunch and Refresments in Cozumel
- Day 1: Orientation - paperwork, eLearning quick reviews (25 questions to answer) Duration: 2 - 3 hours
- Day 2: In-water training at Casa Cenote - Confined water training & Open water training Duration: Full day
- Day 3: In-water training in Cozumel - Open water training Duration: Full day
How to start your PADI eLearning
- Contact us first. We will give you the instruction how to make a payment for the PADI eLearning and logbook.
- After you complete your payment (only PADI portion) , we will send you a code to start PADI eLearning
- PADI eLearning takes approximately 10 to 15 hours to complete.
- You must complete PADI eLearning BEFORE your in-water training